The menu of Les Étoiles Restaurant
Fresh products and breathtaking view
Les Étoiles not only offers a fine setting, but also a sophisticated cuisine. Rich with genuine local delicatessens respecting Italian and International traditions to create a unique gastronomic experience.
All ingredients are handpicked daily by our chef from local suppliers who offer genuine and fresh seasonal products.
Even our extra-virgin olive oil is picked, grinded and brought in fresh from our country estate "Parco dell’Airone" along the outskirts of Rome.
After a fine dining at Les Étoiles restaurant, enjoy a good wine. In our wine cellar every region of Italy is represented to match all traditional Italian cuisine.
There are wines characterized by "strong personality", rare wines such as the elegant Barbaresco Gaja, the full-bodied Tuscan wine Sassicaia from the San Guido estate or the fragrant Tignanello and many more.
Our vast and always updated wine list allows us to satisfy even the most demanding tastes.
- Grilled cuttlefish, cold cream of buffalo mozzarella cheese, courgettes and green peas with mint.
- Tuna tartare with various vegetables and artichokes.
- Sliced roasted octopus, carrot and thyme cream, turnip tops and cailletier olives.
- Chopped Piedmontese beef, 65°C egg and truffles.
- Spaghettone pasta with garlic, oil, Mazara prawns, orange, Sicilian pecorino cheese and mint.
- Paccheri pasta with clams, asparagus, dried tomatoes and salted ricotta.
- Gnocchi in piennolo tomatoes sauce, basil and buffalo stracciatella cheese.
- Streaked mezzo pacchero pasta alla gricia with artichokes.
- Roasted salt cod with potatoes, thyme and crispy spinach.
- Mediterranean amberjack in clams stew, batavian endive and fennel.
- Rack of lamb with herb, roman artichokes and seasonal vegetables.
- Beef fillet with truffles, potatoes cream and roasted cardoncelli mushrooms.
- Creamy hazelnut and gianduja, mango, coconut and lime cream.
- Lingottino dark chocolate, mint, pistachio and passion fruit.
- Wild berries crumble cake in strawberry and basil sauce.